I9300XXELK4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware has been leaked.Android 4.1.2 is still under testing phase by samsung and the original version will be released in december.
Some of the new features of I9300XXELK4
- Notification panel can be customized now
- Display adjust according to your angle of viewing
- Swipe Input
- Paper artist app
- New Gallery App
The below methods are risky and we are not liable if any damage occurs.The firmware will increase your binary counter,if you don't know what is this please don't Flash your firmware
This firmware doesn’t contain any Modem so the Modem you are using before flashing this firmware will remain.
I9300XXELK4 firmware details
- Android version 4.1.2
- PDA: I9300XXELK4
- CSC: I9300OJKELK5
How to Flash
- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 (already included in the firmware package)
- Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- Click the PDA button in Odin and browse to open the 9300XXELK4_I9300OJKELK5_HOME.tar.md5,Do not make any other changes in Odin and make sure the Re-Partition option is not selected.
- Now press the start button to begin the flashing of firmware,when the flashing is complete your phone will automatically reboot,plus, you’ll get a PASS message (with green background) in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!