N7000XXLSA Android 4.1.2 jelly bean has been finally leaked for Samsung Galaxy Note(GT-N7000).This version is nearly perfect and stable and the original version will be released in december/january
Features in the new update
- Multi View function
- New additions in customization panel and panel is also customized now
- Google Now
- Multiview can be disabled
- Smart rotation
- Smooth performance and great stability
- Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play Features
- 2 Home screen modes
- Android 4.1.2 -Build JZO54K
- PDA: N7000XXLSA
- CSC: N7000OXALSA
- MODEM: N7000XXLSA
How to Install:
- Back Up your Data
- Unzip the file downloaded
- Download Odin3 v3.04
- Turn Off Your Phone
- Open Odin 3.04 Put your galaxy Note phone in download mode by pressing and hold these keys together:Volume Down + Home + Power.A Warning! screen will show up; press Volume Up key to continue to enter Download Mode
- Connect Your phone to PC now and wait untill you get a yellow sign
- Click the PDA button in Odin and browse to open the CODE_N7000XXLSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5,Do not make any other changes in Odin and make sure the Re-Partition option is not selected.
- Click the phone button in Odin and browse to open the MODEM_N7000XXLSA_REV_05_CL1222228.tar.md5,Do not make any other changes in Odin and make sure the Re-Partition option is not selected.
- Click the CSC button in Odin and browse to open the CSC_OXA_N7000OXALSA_549786_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5,Do not make any other changes in Odin and make sure the Re-Partition option is not selected.
- Now press the start button to begin the flashing of firmware,when the flashing is complete your phone will automatically reboot,plus, you’ll get a PASS message (with green background) in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!